In this 2-day training it becomes clear what makes Identity & Access Management (IAM) so important. You learn the difference between Identity Management and Access Control and are able to take control as a process owner. At the end of the Advanced training you will know what the most important facets of IAM are.
This Advanced training is intended for people who are involved within organizations at both a strategic and tactical level in process management related to user management, access control or security. This training is therefore not only aimed at those working in the IT domain, but also especially at employees who are responsible for processes on the business side and for auditors.
- Certificate of participation
- Understanding the differences between Identity Management & Access Control
- Knowledge about identities (management)
- Clarity about authorization management
- Understanding the IAM reference architecture
- Knowledge about IAM management processes
- A checklist for successfully executing IAM projects